In this course I teach you everything you need to know to get your best possible score in the IELTS Writing examination. I do this by showing you a series of steps to use with any question.
You learn how to analyse all the different types of IELTS questions, organise the structure of your essay in a clear, logical way, and then develop relevant and interesting content that directly answers the question.
It is rare for students to do all of this well. (And I have marked many essays.) You will learn how to do this.
For each type of writing I show you every step, from seeing the question to completing the writing, for each of six types of essay. And you can practice the language.
This structure – or process – has two main consequences:
- You can use this course together with any other language / IELTS studies. It will help you to use all the language you are learning in the best way to maximise your IELTS Writing score.
- Whatever your language level, you can get a better score. This course will help get your best possible score. In other words, you will maximise your potential. Most students do not do this. This is why I am confident that everyone can improve their score by using this course.
The course is based on many years teaching and marking. I believe you will find it helpful.
For £95 you get unlimited access the whole course for 6 weeks. When you enrol, you get immediate access.
This complete IELTS Writing course is based on all my experience teaching students, and working as an IELTS examiner. It guides you through the 6 key types of essay required for success in both Task 1 and Task 2 IELTS writing questions.
Many students increase their score dramatically. I show you clearly and logically how to write effective essays for all types of IELTS writing question.
The course has 31 Units and covers all types of IELTS Task 1 and Task 2 writing. You can improve your score in 4 weeks or less.
There are 6 Modules that cover the 6 main types of IELTS writing:
- Task 1: Charts and tables.
- Task 2: Discussion essays.
- Task 1: Process.
- Task 2: Opinion essays.
- Task 2: Problem – solution essay.
- Task 2: Advantages – disadvantages essays.
There are 5 lessons in each Module and 1 Introduction to Task 2 writing – 31 lessons in total.
The 5 lessons in each module clearly explain all the stages of effective writing. This is explained as simple logical steps that you can use yourself in your writing. These include (for Task 2 questions steps):
- Reading the question and identifying the essay type.
- Planning your answer.
- Thinking of the content.
- Organising your ideas.
- Paragraph writing – interesting, clear and logical paragraphs.
- Using personal examples to boost your score.
- Building good sentences – easy steps to a higher score.
Each lesson has:
- Pdf to download and keep.
- Individual webpage.
- Audio / video / slides / exercises to make the lesson 100% clear!
- Extensive practice to ensure you understand everything.
- A clear, logical structure – this means you can follow it exactly in your own writing.
Many students find the IELTS writing difficult – now there is a solution.
For less than the price of an IELTS test in the UK you can learn the skills you need to increase your score – and then get access to the universities that you really want to attend.
- Try the FREE sample lessons.
- Click here to go to our FAQ page.
- Click here to enrol and get immediate access.
As well as the Writing Course you will receive the following additional FREE bonus material:
FREE IELTS Topics eBook (price £19.99) (sent by email within 48 hours of enrolling in IELTS writing course).
FREE Language Building eBook (price £9.99) (sent by email within 48 hours of enrolling in IELTS writing course).