This online course shows you exactly how to improve your IELTS Writing score. I am an ex-IELTS examiner with many years teaching experience in the UK and abroad (Read more about me here.) This course is based on my experience.
I know the difficulties students have with IELTS Writing and I know how to help you to improve – this course shows you how in clear, logical steps.
Because the course teaches you a process, or approach to IELTS Writing questions, it can be used on its own, or in combination with any other IELTS course or book. It will help you to obtain the best possible score.
How can the course help you?
£95 gives you unlimited access to the whole course for 6 weeks. When you enrol you get immediate access.
The course has 31 Units and covers all types of IELTS Task 1 and Task 2 writing. (See below for more information.) You can improve your score in 4 weeks or less.
This clear and complete IELTS Writing course guides you through the 6 key types of essay required for success in both Task 1 and Task 2 IELTS writing questions. You learn all the steps required to get your best possible score: including reading the question, planning the structure, planning the content, organising the content, and writing effective paragraphs that answer the question clearly.
You learn a method – so you can go into the exam with confidence.
Many students increase their score significantly. I can show you clearly and logically how to write effective essays for all types of question – so you will do better than you thought possible.
6 Modules that cover the 6 main types of IELTS writing:
- Task 1: Charts and tables.
- Task 2: Discussion essays.
- Task 1: Process.
- Task 2: Opinion essays.
- Task 2: Problem – solution essay.
- Task 2: Advantages – disadvantages essays.
5 lessons for each module and 1 introduction to Task 2 writing – 31 lessons in total.
The 5 lessons in each module clearly explain all the stages of effective writing, including:
- Reading the question and identifying the essay type.
- Planning your answer.
- Thinking of the content.
- Organising your ideas.
- Paragraph writing – interesting, clear and logical paragraphs.
- Using personal examples to boost your score.
- Building good sentences – easy steps to a higher score.
Each lesson has:
- Pdf to download and keep.
- Individual webpage.
- Audio / video / slides / exercises to make the lesson 100% clear!
- Extensive practice to ensure you understand everything.
- A clear, logical structure – this means you can follow it exactly in your own writing.
Many students find the IELTS writing difficult – now there is a solution.
For less than the price of an IELTS test in the UK you can learn the skills you need to increase your score – and then get access to the universities that you really want to attend.
- Try the FREE sample lessons.
- Click here to go to our FAQ page.
- Click here to enrol and get immediate access.
As well as the Writing Course you will receive the following additional FREE bonus material:
FREE IELTS Topics eBook (price £19.99) (sent by email within 48 hours of enrolling in IELTS writing course).
FREE Language Building eBook (price £9.99) (sent by email within 48 hours of enrolling in IELTS writing course).