Note: Writing course members log in on right. To enrol in writing course click here.
Get a better IELTS writing score in 4 weeks or less. My online course shows you how.
£95 gives you unlimited access to the complete course for 6 weeks – lots of time to become a much better IELTS writer.
Based my experience as an ex-IELTS examiner and on over 30 years’ experience teaching students, this clear and complete IELTS Writing course guides you through the 6 key types of essay required for success in both Task 1 and Task 2 IELTS writing questions.
Many students increase their score dramatically. I show you clearly and logically how to write effective essays for all types of IELTS writing question. You can do much better than you thought possible!
6 Modules that cover the 6 main types of IELTS writing:
- Task 1: Charts and tables.
- Task 2: Discussion essays.
- Task 1: Process.
- Task 2: Opinion essays.
- Task 2: Problem – solution essay.
- Task 2: Advantages – disadvantages essays.
5 lessons for each module and 1 introduction to Task 2 writing – 31 lessons in total.
The 5 lessons in each module clearly explain all the stages of effective writing, including:
- Reading the question and identifying the essay type.
- Planning your answer.
- Thinking of the content.
- Organising your ideas.
- Paragraph writing – interesting, clear and logical paragraphs.
- Using personal examples to boost your score.
- Building good sentences – easy steps to a higher score.
Each lesson has:
- Pdf to download and keep.
- Individual webpage.
- Audio / video / slides / exercises to make the lesson 100% clear!
- Extensive practice to ensure you understand everything.
- A clear, logical structure – this means you can follow it exactly in your own writing.
Many students find the IELTS writing difficult – now there is a solution.
For less than the price of an IELTS test in the UK you can learn the skills you need to increase your score – and then get to the universities that you really want to attend.