eBook: a higher writing and speaking score: £19.99
Use with IELTS online writing course: builds language and ideas!
Buy and download now. (Sample at bottom of page)
(1) 25 key topics for IELTS (100 pages) – topic language and language for building arguments and expressing opinions. (See list of topics below.)
(2) Impress the examiner and get a higher score.
(3) Exercises with each topic help you learn the language: read / listen / dictation / gap fill / error correction.
(4) Links to online audio: listening and dictation for each topic.
(5) Safe payment through Paypal (credit card or Paypal account): £19.99
Buy safely with Visa, Mastercard or Paypal account.
After payment you will be directed to the download link, and sent a receipt for your purchase.
If you have any difficulties please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising / Aid to developing countries / Alternative medicine / Divorce / English as an international language / Festivals / Gender roles / Government housing / Immigration / Nuclear power / Modern v traditional architecture / Stress in the modern world / Family size / The value of education / Tourism / Censorship / Change / Consumerism / Education: streaming / Job satisfaction / Travel
A lot of the language can be used with many different topics. The goal is to be able to use the language – not only understand it.
For this reason there are exercises with each text – dictation, gap fill and error correction – that will ensure you can:
- Say the words naturally. (Listen)
- Write the words without spelling mistakes. (Dictation)
- Remember important patterns of words that go together in natural English. (Gap fill)
- Avoid basic mistakes and learn to notice and correct your mistakes. (Error correction)
Work through the topics carefully – do not rush – and your IELTS writing and speaking will improve.
Sample: Aid to developing countries – good or bad.
Read and listen