Watch the video and/or read below:
Buy the course below – or click here.
(2) Key points
This is a course – not an online book – you should work through each lesson in order (like a class!)
- Price £60 (see below) – 6 weeks access to course and support from me.
- Pdf to download and keep for each lesson.
- Webpage for each lesson including audio / slides / video / pdf.
- Work through all the stages – for each type of question – from reading the question to finishing you answer. Extensive practice.
- Help from me at any stage.
- Optional Skype lessons one-to-one lessons with me for further practice.
(2) The course structure
(a) 31 lessons that cover the main types of writing for the IELTS exam (5 lessons for each type)
- Task 1: Charts and tables.
- Task 2: Discussion essays.
- Task 1: Process.
- Task 2: Opinion essays.
- Task 2: Problem – solution essay.
- Task 2: Advantages – disadvantages essays.
Click to open full list of lessons.
(b) The course covers all the important steps to getting a good score:
- Reading the question
- Planning your answer.
- Thinking of the content.
- Organising your ideas.
- Paragraph writing.
- Using examples to boost your score.
- Building good sentences.
(c) Sample lessons
- Lesson 2: Planning a Task 1 charts essay
- Lesson 9: Writing (Part 1) a Task 2 discuss essay
- Lesson 29: Planning the content for a Task 2 advantages – disadvantages essay
(3) Prices and enrolment:
Start immediately – for detailed instructions see below, or click to open pdf.
(A) IELTS Writing course:£60
Access to all material for 6 weeks.
Support by email during the course.
Paypal offers safe payment – enrol here and start immediately:
Detailed payment instructions:
(1) Click “Buy Now” button.
(2) Paypal site – pay for course.
(3) After paying click “Return to PW English”
(4) You will see the following screen:
(A) New to PW English – complete the form.
(B) PW English members who buy IELTS Writing course - click on blue “click here” link to get access to course.
If you have any questions or problems contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org