This material is for upper intermediate and higher level students who want to continue to improve.
Adjectives - opposites (1):
(1) Say the opposite of the adjectives on the audio.
(2) Each opposite needs a prefix: either in- or un-
(3) Speak in the gaps in the audio. You then hear the correct answer. Practise until you can answer quickly in the gaps. Be careful with pronunciation and stress – copy the audio example.
(4) It is important to speak clearly (Do not “say” the answer in your head!)
(4) Click to see the vocabulary. Check all meanings and spellings. Do not read the answers whilst doing the audio exercise.