Note: Writing course members log in on right. To enrol in writing course click here.
Get a better IELTS writing score in 4 weeks or less. My online course shows you how.
£60 gives you unlimited access to the complete course for 6 weeks - lots of time to become a much better IELTS writer.
Plus FREE access to 54 IELTS Speaking practice exercises to help you improve your speaking score. For FREE samples click here.
Based on the over 30 years experience teaching students, this clear and complete IELTS Writing course guides you through the 6 key types of essay required for success in both Task 1 and Task 2 IELTS writing questions.
Many students increase their score dramatically. I show you clearly and logically how to write effective essays for all types of IELTS writing question. You will do much better than you thought possible!
6 Modules that cover the 6 main types of IELTS writing:
- Task 1: Charts and tables.
- Task 2: Discussion essays.
- Task 1: Process.
- Task 2: Opinion essays.
- Task 2: Problem – solution essay.
- Task 2: Advantages – disadvantages essays.
5 lessons for each module and 1 introduction to Task 2 writing – 31 lessons in total.
The 5 lessons in each module clearly explain all the stages of effective writing, including:
- Reading the question and identifying the essay type.
- Planning your answer.
- Thinking of the content.
- Organising your ideas.
- Paragraph writing – interesting, clear and logical paragraphs.
- Using personal examples to boost your score.
- Building good sentences – easy steps to a higher score.
Each lesson has:
- Pdf to download and keep.
- Individual webpage.
- Audio / video / slides / exercises to make the lesson 100% clear!
- Extensive practice to ensure you understand everything.
- A clear, logical structure – this means you can follow it exactly in your own writing.
Many students find the IELTS writing difficult – now there is a solution.
For less than half the price of an IELTS test in the UK you can learn the skills you need to increase your score – and then get access to the universities that you really want to attend.